Sunday 2 September 2012

Favourite technique or product


Well Out of a Hat have really challenged me today to choose a favourite technique or product.  Well the product was easy, I just had to try out my new stash of Stampotique stamps.  But as for the technique, there are so many.  I have actually just re-found my love of ink sprays after re-visiting one of Dyans Dylusion YT videos, so now feel I'm getting the best out of them.  I also used pan pastels through a stencil on the background and stamped in picket fence distress stain, more of my favourite things to do when playing on a tag.

9 comments:

Deborah said...

Glad you are getting to play with your new stamps, Sam. Your tag is delicious.

Netty said...

Loving your smashing tag, x

chrissie said...

I am so pleased that your fave is these stamps Sam cause I just love what you do with them and of course you are a whizz with Pans Pastels.

Thanks for joining us at the Hatters this week

Love Chrissie xx

Janet said...

Love your new stamps Sam,dylusion ink sprays are fabulous,love your tag
thanks for joining us at Out of a Hat
Janet x

Von said...

Gorgeous Sam :) with so many of your favs
Von ♥

Sandra's Spot said...

Wonderful tag Sam your new stamps are great. Thanks for sharing those techniques with us at Out of A Hat. Hugs Sandra x

Marianne said...

Lovely tag!! What a rich background and so much to see. Great colours and stamps!!
Hugs,
Marianne

Jenny Marples said...

Love the use of Picket Fence on the inks for the background here. Great colours too. Hugs, Buttons x

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam. Super tag. Really love it. Those stamps are fab, especially the one holding the head!! Brilliant. I must get my spray inks out. I had forgotten all about them. They are the ones with mica in and the nozzels clogged up so I gave up on them for a bit. Thank you so much for sharing with the Hatters again this week. Thank you again for your kind offer about the mouse traps.
Regards Florence x

Blog Archive