Friday 18 June 2021

More Decorated Spirit Bottles


My work colleagues saved some bottles for me.


Painted them in the garden with a coat of black powertex and they dried really quickly outside.


I painted the bottles and added some resin pieces.


I added some textures using fibre paste, easy structure and sandballs mixed with gel.


Repainted over the textures.


Painted the resin pieces with acrylic paints and waxes.


And I painted over the easy structure flourishes with acrylic paint.


I painted over this one with gold paint and randomly added silver treasure gold.


And I used gold and silver on the resin pieces.


This one, I only used silver on the resin pieces.


And finally the gin bottle which I covered in powertex and then a coat of pewter metallic paint and then added the embellishments, coloured them with metallic paints and treasure gold.


And this is the other side, there is no right or wrong for the back or front. You can just turn it round when you get bored of one side.

No comments:

Blog Archive