Monday 21 June 2021

Decorated Vodka Bottles


Raspberry Vodka Bottles - great shape


Was quite please how this came out. I painted with powertex, then painted a couple of gold layers, then a coat of watered down pva gule, then a coat of black powertex and I use the hairdryer to crackle it.


Got some quite nice cracks showing the gold through.


Next I had a play around with some resin pieces, deciding where I wanted to place them.


Coloured the embellishments with shades of gold metallic paint and a blue one to make the key feature pop.


Close up of the back of the bottle.


I decided to use corrugated, beads and some lace on this bottle. 


I filled the gaps in with kitchen roll for added texture.


I added the lace and gave everything a coat of black powertex.


Close up of the decoration so far.


Once it was dry, I dry brushed with silver treasure gold.


And from the back.

#rusteffects #powertex #upcyclingchallenge

No comments:

Blog Archive