Friday 25 June 2021

More Pen / Paint Pots

 


Yes, we've emptied two more coffee tins!


I decided to use some scraps of linen fabric as it has a nice texture. I also pulled out some resin and clay pieces to decorate with.


Once I'd covered the linen in powertex and put it on the tins I added the embellishments. 


I accidently picked up the bronze but I really wanted to use the black, so I have one of each.


Then I went back in with the powertex and painted over all of the embellishments and as you can see, they cover pretty well even though some are resin.


Then I dry brushed the fabric on the tins and it didn't matter if I got some on the embellishments as I'm going to paint them in different colours. 


I used a combination of silver and peacock on the dark pot.


And purples, pinks and red on the brown pot with the flowers.

#rusteffects #powertex #upcyclingchallenge

No comments:

Blog Archive