Monday 29 January 2018

Sleepy Mice



I wanted to make something for a friends birthday and when in conversation, she mentioned mice. So I decided to have a go following Sarafina's sleepy mice tutorial which I followed apart from the eyes as I wanted open not closed eyes, but I'm really pleased with how these came out. I used the NZ carded batts from The Felt Box which felted up really well. 



Sat up on the needle felted cushion.


I filled a shallow plastic dish with shredded tissue paper and placed the mice inside. I like the patterned fabric that I'd put them on, so I decided to cover the plastic dish with the fabric.


Once covered, I filled the dish with the shredded paper and added the mice.

I wrapped them with celephane and finished them off with a ribbon. Fingers crossed she likes it.

1 comment:

Sue said...

These are fabulous Sam, really sweet but not too cute. Your new wool looks amazing too, such gorgeous colours. Have a fun week xx

Blog Archive