Friday 1 April 2016

Straddling a Wall


So what happened to the other little man???


He was wrapped in black Powertex along with the previous one.


But before he was stuck anywhere, I gave him a coat of gold pigment to bring out the textures.


Painted a piece of polystyrene to sit him on.


I don't know why the colours look so defined on the photo as in real life they blend much more!!


And this is the other side which has only had one coat of paint.


After seeing the pickies I decided the wall needed something else, so I added more colours, this time I took it outside to photograph.

I'm entering into the PaperArtsy challenge again with this one.

7 comments:

Lin said...

love the wall Sam the colours look great!! your little men are brilliant!! xx

Unknown said...

Love it Sam! I think his wall looks brilliant and I love how much character can be suggested in these little figures without clothes or faces.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

hazel said...

I love your little man on a wall Sam.
xxx Hazel.

craftytrog said...

Brilliant!!!

Sue said...

I love him Sam, he reminds me of Morph lol xx

Helen said...

Love it! your wall is superb and the little fella is great!

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is brilliant, I love it!

Lucy x

Blog Archive