Sunday 10 April 2016

Angel Figure


I wanted to try an angel on the wooden meat hammer, so it was the same thought process as the African figure with the wrapping.


Next I tackled the wings, stuck the end of the wire over a straw, stood it up and left it to dry.


Once dry, I added another piece of fabric and gave her some hair.


This is the back.


I wanted to add a third layer and also cover the base. I decided to use stockinette for this.


And finally I added the wings to make her complete.


And here she is from the back.


5 comments:

Helen said...

she looks just fab, Sam!

Corrie Herriman said...

Wow, fabulous, Sam!
Corrie x

craftimamma said...

Made it just before bed, lol! Sam, she is wonderful! I love the draping of fabric and her hair but the wings are something else! Absolutely gorgeous!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Nan G said...

Just a quick little make, huh?! She wonderful.

Sandy said...

She is wonderful - I think you had a really good creative time doing this!
sandy xx

Blog Archive