Tuesday 26 April 2016

Crackle Atc's



I've been playing with mdf atc's today, Decoart clear crackle paste and interference paints.


This is after they have completely dried and hopefully you can pick up the shimmer and the crackle.


And this is the other one. I only used two colours on this one.


Close up of the crackle.


To enhance the crackle, I covered each piece with white antiquing cream and wiped back. 


Hopefully you can see the crackle much easier now.


I stamped over with black stazon using a script image.


Close up of the crackle and stamping after a couple of coats of media gloss varnish.

All products are from the DecoArt media range.

7 comments:

Helen said...

these are beautiful, Sam!!

craftimamma said...

What a fab finish Sam! Love the colours against the black and the crackle is gorgeous. It shows up anyway but when you click on the pics the detail is amazing.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

chrissie said...

Fantastic Sam..Wonderful mix of colours

Love Chrissie xx

Etsuko said...

Beautiful ATCs. Great work for the clear crackle. I love crackle, but clear crackle always does not work in my case!! xx

Sid said...

Great crackle effects Sam !

Sue said...

Really lovely Sam, beautiful colours xx

hazel said...

Fabulous ATCs, the colours are beautiful and I love the crackle.
xxx Hazel.

Blog Archive