Monday, 25 October 2021

Skull in a Jar


I cast a skull and coloured it up.  I needed it raised out of the lid so I used a cotton spool and some cardboard.

I glued a large spider on the top of the jar.

I added white shredded paper and some mini resin embellishments.

I used brushed iron alchemy wax on the embellishments.

And after I'd coloured them I decided that it needed a proper more stable base, so covered a coaster with black powertex and added in some small sand balls.

I used white powertex to dry brush over the coaster to show the sand balls and texture.

View from the left side.

View from the right.

And then finally a shot in the garden.

This is for sale in my online shop.

No comments:

Blog Archive