Wednesday 20 October 2021

Cabinet of Horrors

 

I picked this jewellery cabinet up at the car boot last Sunday.


I painted it with black powertex and then took the door off and painted the inside.


Then I added some grit paste and covered the insides with Halloween patterned paper.


I created a shelf on the left hand side.


Then I decided to give it a coat of black paint with silver in it.


It looks quite good with the texture.


Close ups of the patterned papers in situ.


Then I filled the shelves with lots of tiny and mini horrors.


And from the side.


Then it stopped raining, so I took some photos outside.


From the left side.


From the right side.


Close up of the top left shelves.


Close up of the top right shelf.


And finally a close up of the bottom shelf.

This is for sale in my online shop.

1 comment:

Neet said...

Ab Fab Sam. Love how you turned this around. Bet you utilise the cupboard front too.
Hugs, Neet xx

Blog Archive