Sunday 24 October 2021

Skellie in a Coffin

 

I picked up some plastic skellies and skulls.  I decided he needed a coffin.  So I made one out of cardboard.


I gave it a coat of black powertex and played around with some fabrics and resin pieces.


Then I decided I wanted to mount it on something and use a technique shown to us by Finn aka Anna, in one of her live shows.


After a coat of black powertex I dry brushed in white.


Then to see how he fitted in the box with the fabric in.


Once I was happy with everything I mounted the coffin on the background piece.


And a view from the bottom to the top.


And from the other side.


Close up of some of the embellishments.


And some more from the other side.


And a close up of the legs and feet.


And then a close up of the bottom right.


And finally a close up of the skull and skellie.

This is for sale in my online shop.

No comments:

Blog Archive