Thursday 9 September 2021

RIP Tombstone


I had an upright mdf plaque from That's Crafty. I painted the front of the plaque with black powertex and added in small sand balls to create some texture. Then added the resin pieces and the three die cut letters. I dry brushed with white and silver.


I made some mini books by putting a piece of card around a square of corrugated cardboard.


I filled some small bottles up with beads and added a sticker and some string to some of them. I added some black to them and the paper flowers.


This is the base of the upright, I coloured a piece of cotton scrim with black spray  paint and glued it on.


Once dry, I placed the upright back in the slots and arranged the embellishments along the bottom.  


When I was happy with the placement I glued them down.


Close up of the dry brushing.


And finally I added gems to the eye sockets.

No comments:

Blog Archive