Thursday, 23 September 2021

Mini Steampunk Torso

I picked this up from the car boot for 50p.

Then when I got home I realised why it was only 50p.  There was a whacking crack on the bottom of the stem to the base.

So I fixed the base with some clay. 

One dry, I painted it all with black powertex.

Then I added a zip to the back part.

I added some mini embellishments to the back.

And then painted everything black.

I added some embellishments on the front.

Next I painted the torso with berry acrylic paint.  It's a deep purple.

I coloured the embellishments with pewter treasure gold.

I highlighted all the elements on the back with brushed iron alchemy wax.

View from the left side.

View from the front.

View from the right side.

And finally the view from the back.

No comments:

Blog Archive