Wednesday 18 October 2017

Mini Die Passport Book by Eileen Hull



Chris kindly sent me the pieces from the Eileen Hull, Passport Book die cut to make like a mini journal. She also sent assembly instructions too, which was very helpful!


 I thought I'd crack open my new to me DecoArt premium acrylic paints.


Then I used them to create the backgrounds for the inside pages and the cover.


And these are the other sides. The bottom two pages were black, so it's covered them pretty well.


Then I got some bits and bobs out to make some marks with the black paint. I used the white from the DecoArt chalky range. I didn't get the white or buff in the premium range - yet!


So I did a bit of stenciling and mark making to further decorate the pages and covers.


And this is my front cover with my favourite stamp of all time on the front, even though I don't own him yet, but I'm still trying to get my hands on him.


And this is the back cover.


A couple of the inside pages.


And a couple more.


These are the middle middle pages.


And a couple more.


And another couple.


The inside cover and the first page.


The view from the top.


And finally the front and back covers and the spine.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Fabulous Sam
Love
Amanda x

Helen said...

It looks great Sam, love the bright colours and all the mark making etc.

Blog Archive