Saturday 12 October 2013

Day 1 - Eroded Metallic



I signed up for T!m's CC 102 classes more or less as soon as it was available as I absolutely loved 101.  Day 1 was all about the fantastic distress paints.  My favourite technique of the day is called eroded metallic.  As T!m says, it doesn't work every time and this was my first attempt.


As it's extremely dark outside due to the constant rain, I used the auto correct on the Photoshop program so you could see how good the metallic paint looked.


Using Stampotique images and black archival ink, I stamped the tag.



My second attempt still using the same colour paints.


Again, I used the auto correct to really show up the metallic paint.


Stamped in black archival using T!m, Stampotique and Hampton Art stamps.


5 comments:

Helen said...

this looks great too - love the effect.

craftimamma said...

From what I can remember I think this was my favourite technique of day 1. Thank goodness there's lifetime access so I can keep going back to them with my bad memory, lol! You had a fab result with these Sam and love the images you've added.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Lin said...

Love it!!!

chrissie said...

Great effect Sam-you have this nailed for sure

Love Chrissie x

Jenny Marples said...

Tricky but beautifully done Sam. Jenny x

Blog Archive