Tuesday 15 October 2013

Another PA Inspired Birthday Card


It's my nephews birthday on Sunday, so I did another of Jo's quickie die cut cards, see here.  I used the movers and shapers mini car and eggplant fresco paint.


For the inside I used the above combo of fresco paints.


And this is how they came out on the card after being blended and pounced. Then I went back in with a bit more vanilla as it got a bit lost!!!


This is the final card. I decided to put the windows back in from the die cut pieces to make it look more like the car again!!!

10 comments:

Trish said...

Another great card. I love your colour combo! They are great to make aren't they?

Lucy Edmondson said...

Perfect boy card, Sam! Good idea to put the windows back in!

Lucy x

joanne wardle said...

brilliant! that's a really cool colour combo. thanks again for taking part. I'm glad you are enjoying my posts

Marianne said...

Fabulous CAS card.
xxxx Marianne

Lin said...

Another fab card!! good thinking with the windows :D

chrissie said...

Excellent Sam--love this sort of card

Chrissie x

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card.

hazel said...

Another brilliant card Sam.
xxx Hazel.

Craftyfield said...

Bet Tim Holtz would love this one! This is a great design for a masculine card.

Janet said...

great card Sam love the colours

Blog Archive