Sunday 28 March 2021

Finnabair On-line Workshop

 


As I didn't have any appropriate tissue papers, I made my own in prep for the class.


Saturday afternoon, all set up and ready to go.


And here we are, live with Anna.


I've just added crackle paste to the edges here.


And moving on to the next step. Keeping up with Anna.


Once everything was dry it was the building up of the elements.


Once I was happy I stuck everything down and then that's where I stopped for the evening as I wanted to wait until it was all properly dry.  So this morning I gave everything a coat of white gesso.


Then I painted both pieces using shades of blue, grey and black, trying to add shadows, but I never have been any good at that!


Once the paint was dry I moved onto the waxes.


And lastly, added a bit of bling.


Close up of the front cover.


And close up of the back cover.

Really good on-line class, well paced and easy to keep up.

No comments:

Blog Archive