Saturday 6 March 2021

Combi Camping - On the Road - Brighton Beach Huts

 

All aboard, off we go on the start of our virtual trip around WA.  We are heading to Brighton Beach to check out those beach huts.


So I cut the shapes with the TH tiny houses die.  I cut them out of corrugated to get the ridges.  Then gave them a coat of white powertex.


Used acrylic paints in various bright colours to decorate them.


Whilst they were drying off I created some texture with kitchen roll on a plank of wood.  This time I used the yellow powertex.


Once dry I added some small and then medium sand balls.


And once everything was dry I used pigments and varnish to colour it and bring out the textures.


I mounted the houses on the sand strip.


And added a house number.

1 comment:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I thought I'd pop round to see what you've been up to and found these little beauties. They certainly brighten up the day. Happy crafty weekend, Angela xXx

Blog Archive