Sunday 13 December 2020

Christmas Makes - 12 & 5 days of Christmas Challenge

 


This was created over a few days for the 5 day challenge.  I cut the shape using my new polystyrene cutter.


This started off as the inner of the wreath but I cut another piece out to create a horseshoe shape.  I used 3d flex on the outside.


Again playing with my cutter, practising cutting circles.


A sleight made from lolly sticks.


A santa on skis with polystyrene balls.


Tree from recycled bits and bobs.


Picked up a small dome from Boyes and added the contents and decorated.


Used easy structure through a stencil and made this bauble.


Table decorations, but they were made a couple of weeks ago.


Napkin holder as demonstrated by Natalie Parish.


A couple of snowflakes made out of wooden clothes pegs.


And finally my tree which was a technique shown in day 5 of the creative christmas challenge.

No comments:

Blog Archive