Sunday 26 August 2018

More Paint Pouring


Yesterday I had another play with paint pouring, but decided to try on a smaller scale.


This time I tried the swipe technique with a damp kitchen towel.


And this is what I ended up with. I would have liked more cells and probably less white, but it was only my first try!


Then I tried one on watercolour paper. This one is still drying this morning! Still not many cells to speak of and the green has somewhat taken over too, but I have less white showing.


This morning, this one is dry and I'm quite pleased with how it came out.


Close up of the cells which came out pretty good, but they are quite small.


And this one wasn't quite dry, as you can see, top left, I stuck my thumb in it!! I cut out a face profile, drew round it and painted it black.


Close up of the cells, again not many of them for some reason.


I think I've left too much white paint over the colours, ie I didn't swipe enough off. 


And just an update on this one, I added an image.

All paints and pouring mediums are from the DecoArt range.


No comments:

Blog Archive