Tuesday 28 August 2018

String Paint Pour


I picked up a pack of cheap canvas's yesterday morning in Lidl, 20 x 30 cm (8" x 12" approx). I mixed my paints, just using three colours and black.


These are the colours I used and mixed them approx 1:1 ratio with the pouring medium.


I was doing really well until I decided to try and be clever and spoilt it. On the left hand side I'd done the pink but I decide to put another white one over the top and totally washed the pink one out and spoilt it. But at least I know where I went wrong. Luckily I can paint over it and try again!


And today now that it's dried properly, I actually like the way it's turned out. The purple is much darker and lays over the pink and white, it's quite effective really in the end! So I'll be leaving it as it is.


No comments:

Blog Archive