Thursday 30 November 2017

Rhufus the Pooch



All set up ready to play.


Some basic shapes needle felted from toy stuffing. 


The gorgeous wool batts from World of Wool.


Can you tell what it is yet??? Using this fantastic tutorial from Kay at Felt Alive, I got to this stage on Tuesday.


I was meant to be doing something else today but being as it snowed most of the day I stayed in instead......


And decided to make a start on the head.


I also gave him some eyebrows and a tongue. 


And then some ears and some markings.


Next I attached his head to his body.


And was very happy that he was able to stand up and wag his tail.


And look out of the window at the snow. 


Fraz was laid on the other end of the settee so he was looking at him!


And finally looking into the kitchen!!

I'm really please with how he turned out for my first 'proper' effort at needle felting, thanks Kay xx

4 comments:

Helen said...

I love him!! what a great make.

Evil Edna said...

that is fabulous

Sue said...

Sam this is just brilliant, I love him! xx

Sue said...

Sam this is just brilliant, I love him! xx

Blog Archive