Sunday 30 April 2017

Follow Your Dreams


This is the middle sized huge mdf tag, measures approx 12" x 6.5" and I covered it with a piece of the Jane Davenport papers I got when I was on holiday.
 

I sprayed three mini boxes with DecoArt media misters, script stamped in white chalky paint and covered the edges with washi tape.


Next I found something to put in the boxes, these images were stamped onto fabric and cut to fit inside the boxes.


I die cut some letters from chipboard and coloured them with DecoArt media primary yellow, cyan and magenta paints.


I decided to place the boxes next to each other on the tag.


And the last couple of words painted in the same bright colours.


And this is the completed tag. I didn't want to cover up the lovely background papers too much.

That's Crafty have a challenge on this week of 'bright', so I'm entering this tag.

8 comments:

Miriam said...

Fabulous tag Sam... Suits the challenge theme perfectly!

Helen said...

great tag, love the colours - and a perfect match for the theme. Good luck.

Lin said...

My word you have been busy lately...great tag love those papers and your little boxes xxx

Sandy said...

Wonderful Sam!! I want to follow my dreams but I love to see what you and others are up to - I am afraid I spend way to much time on the computer!!!!
Sandy xx

chrissie said...

What a great make Sam..love the background

Chrissie xx

craftimamma said...

Well your tag certainly fits the 'bright' challenge theme! Great to see you using your holiday stash purchases and I love how you used the boxes.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

hazel said...

A brilliant tag, love the background.
xxx Hazel.

Kirsten said...

Gorgeous tag!

Blog Archive