Thursday 2 April 2015

Rainbow Tag


Over at Dragons Dream TIO they have a theme this week of a rainbow of colours and you also have to use at least one real stamp. I used the 7 rainbow colours and covered the tag with gelatos and blended them in. I then used my new to me T!m Holtz stamps to make a collage on the tag. Using a white posca pen I high-lighted certain areas.


Close up of the bottom of the tag with the indigo and violet ie pink and purple!!


And a close up of the top half and the white outlining and blended gelatos.

18 comments:

Lin said...

love it Sam xxx

Helen said...

what a great tag, Sam! Thanks for dreaming with the Dragons at TIO.

Claire said...

Wow Sam this is so great - I love all the colours blended together and the white highlighting is just beautiful :)

Amanda said...

love the colours of this tag Sam, fabulous
love
amanda x

massofhair said...

Fabulous tag Sam and a brilliant Rainbow:-) xxx

chrissie said...

Terrific colours on this wonderful tag Sam

Love Chrissie xx

hazel said...

I love your colourful tag Sam.
xxx Hazel.

Marianne said...

Lovely colours!! I love this tag!!
xxx Marianne

craftytrog said...

Looks yummy! xxx

Deborah Wainwright said...

Ooh great Tag Sam lovely colours x

craftimamma said...

Super take on the rainbow theme Sam! Love the new stamps!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Sandy said...

Rainbow is right! Well done!
Sandy xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a fantastic tag, love the bright colored background. Thanks for dreaming with us over at Dragons Dream Tag It On.

Sue said...

Love this Sam, great colours xx

catherine said...

This is fabulous Sam and perfect for our Dragons Dream challenge this time. thanks for joining us
x catherine

Julie Lee said...

What a fantastic tag, Sam! I love it! Thanks for dreaming so imaginatively with the Dragons! Great to have your company! xx

Etsuko said...

Oh! lovely bright colours and fabulous white posca pen of use. I love it! xx

Kirsten said...

I love this! The colours are gorgeous & the white highlights work brilliantly.

Blog Archive