Tuesday 3 December 2013

Do you Believe?



I covered this piece of chipboard in grunge paste creating a wall effect with a stencil. I die cut an arched window and added white puff paint to it and heated it up to create the effect of snow. I stamped the santa in red stazon and put him in the window. Die cut the trees and embossed them with script and painted them in various colours of fresco.

I'm entering again into the Arty Inklings crimble challenge.

Country View Crafts have a theme of Bah humbug and want to see an element of Christmas.

Anything but a Card have a theme of anything goes....with a holiday twist.

11 comments:

chrissie said...

This made me smile Sam and I believe for sure.

Love Chrissie x

craftimamma said...

Love the window with Santa peeking out Sam! The textured wall looks very realistic. Well, I started the Arty Inklings challenge off and you lot have passed me and then some, lol! Good luck with the challenges Sam.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Lucy Edmondson said...

This looks great, Sam!

Lucy x

Julie Lee said...

I love that window! This looks great with the wall and Santa peeping through! I think I might be entering something else, actually! Lol! Julie Ann.

Sandy said...

I believe I do! I do! Your creation is delightful Sam "and laying a finger aside of his nose"...
Happy Holidays!
sandy

Sid said...

Love your Santa wall Sam !

Helen said...

Great project Sam! I believe....

Words and Pictures said...

Great wall and I love him peeking through that snowy window-frame. Sorry... is there something we're not supposed to believe in?
Alison xx

Sheri said...

Very cool! thanks for playing in ABAC challenge.

Julia S-W said...

Love the background 'wall' which you created Sam. My favourite part has to be the puff paint on the window die cut though! Lovely festive piece Sam.
Juliaxx
Thanks for entering at Anything But A Card too!

Unknown said...

Great wall effect with the grunge paste Sam, a lovely card. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us this month at Country View Challenges. We hope you had a lovely Christmas and wish you all the best for 2014! Chris xxx

Blog Archive