Wednesday 25 December 2013

Christmas Craft Goodies


These new metallic pan pastels are from my Twitter friend and buddy Emma.


Here they are without the lids, light gold, silver, copper and bronze.


I also ordered myself some fabulous wooden stamps from the states from a place called Stamp Diva. Susan provides a fantastic service and is extremely helpful. All the stamps were individually wrapped in tissue paper.


And I love the TH classic collection stamp sets, so asked for another couple to add to my stash.


And a cling stamp, spellbinder sprockets and some Idea-ology parts.


And finally, I treated myself to this wooden stamp. I've been after it for ages, and finally tracked one down. I have the cling version, but as most of you know, I love wooden stamps so was thrilled when I found it.

As you've probably gathered, I chose (and got) most of my own presents for various family members, so no surprises, but sometimes that's a good thing - hehehehe!! I also received lots of chocolates, a box of 10 blue wicked (a fave of mine), and some money which I will spend whilst on holiday.

Merry Christmas to you all, hope you're all having a wonderful day xxxx

8 comments:

massofhair said...

Beautiful stash Sam, well chosen! The dragonfly cling stamp is stunning. Looking forward to seeing what you make with it all:-)

Helen said...

Great looking presents - enjoy

Corrie Herriman said...

You have been spoiled !!! I have been spoiled as well, isn't it lovely ! Merry Christmas !
Corrie x

Marianne said...

Oh my, what a lovely new stuff!! You lucky one!!! Have fun Sam!!
xxx Marianne

downrightcrafty said...

Merry Christmas hun x

Alison said...

Wonderful Christmas stash Sam!
Hope you, Martin & Fraz had a lovely Christmas Day.
Alison xxx

chrissie said...

Great Collection Sam. Can't wait to see what you make with them.

Have a great holiday

Love Chrissie xx

Anonymous said...

That is an EXCELLENT array of stash. I especially love the Stamp Diva stamps, shall have to investigate further. Looking forward to seeing what you create with your new goodies.

Blog Archive