Thursday 2 August 2012

Two more


I used A6 as opposed to square cards for these two.  The purple and pink Moth Fab was coloured with OHP and Adirondack pens.   Seedless preserves and picked raspberry were used to colour the panel.  And a piece of ribbon was added to finish.


Rusty hinge and ripe persimmon distress inks used for the panel on this card and Moth Fab was coloured with water colour paints.  Again I added a piece of ribbon I picked up from the Doncaster Race Course show here.


Again no sentiments, waiting for the right occasion!!

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Again two beautiful cards. Lovely colours and is that what I think it is???? a ribbon? You Sam and a ribbon. That's for the first since I've been following you LOL. Lovely!!
Have a great day! Hugs,
Marianne

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness - you are certainly you are certainly on a brilliant roll with your cards and tags - brilliant!!!!!

Neet said...

You really are away with these stamps you got - more fab cards Sam!
Hugs, neet xx

chrissie said...

Wonderful choice of colours and textures on these. How different they look with the different choices.

Love Chrissie xx

Blog Archive