Monday 4 April 2011

Distressed Twinchies


I'm attempting to revived the twinchies swap over on UKStampers.  Hopefully enough will join in for the swap to take place, so in anticipation I have gone ahead and made my twinchies.  The theme I chose is 'distressed'.  I created the background by colouring a large piece of card with various colours of distress stains, wild honey, fired brick, peeled paint, forest moss, antique linen, walnut stain and vintage photo and cut them into 2" squares.  The swap is for 6 twinchies, but I've made 7!!  I stamped the images in clear ink and used black embossing powder to cover.  I've added gems and swirls to some of them.  I edged them with various colours of distress inks, pine needles, tea dye and walnut stain.

12 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Wonderful set of twinchies Sam so bold exciting and inspiring! XOXO Zoe

salamanda said...

These are fab maybe I should have a go at uks

Sid said...

Fab twinchies Sam !!

downrightcrafty said...

oh cannot pick a fav, but the round face really looks at me, so better say that one
Hugs Kate x

Angelnorth said...

Fab set of twinchies, love the look you got with the Distress Stains for the background!

Rachelxx said...

Thanks for the inspiration - never done these but may be tempted to have a go now!

Marjie Kemper said...

Love your twinchies... each one is a beauty!

Dolly Daydreams said...

Love your twinchies ! Brilliant distressing especially love that little round face.

Marie

Unknown said...

They are great, I have just made my first inchie, but can't find any challenges or swaps about xx

LazyKay said...

Great variety of designs!

xxxxxxxx

ju said...

Delicious ! Must say the face one speaks to me too but they are all fab. x

Deborah said...

They're wonderful, Sam! I am looking forward to starting mine, this weekend.

Blog Archive