Thursday 24 September 2009

Been Playing


With inkjet transparency film. Printed the image onto the film and then made a collage of different papers behind it. In this one, she has a blue love heart on her nose!!! I then added a piece of music paper which I burnt the outside edges with lemon juice, a paper doyle which I covered with walnut crystal ink, a piece of Sir T!m's distressed paper, a couple of flowers, a flourish, a bit of ribbon inked with distress walnut stain ink and the word hope. I have placed it in a clip photoframe, but it didn't photograph well in the frame because of the reflection of the glass. It is actually quite large, the page/frame measures 10" x 8"

3 comments:

Femmy said...

this is fantastic Sam!!

Andrea said...

This is brilliant Sam,everything works so well
xxx

LazyKay said...

Duh! Looks as if I missed this on my last visit.

What a lovely effect with the different layers! Brill idea.

xxxxxxxxx

Blog Archive