Wednesday 31 December 2008

A Man Thing



Andrea on the Lotstodo Forum is hosting a 4 x 4 swap with a 'man' theme. You had to do one blue, one green and one of choice. Been as I'd just bought a roll of metal from Paper Paradise I thought I'd best make use of it by doing a bit of embossing using molds and stencils. I cut the middles out and put a picture in the brown one and a stamped image in the green one. I used caramel, latte and ginger alcohol inks on the brown one and lettuce and meadow on the green one, added ribbon and a button. I created the background for the blue one by using my roller in the denim adirondack ink, then I put some cloudy blue acrylic on my craft mat and put my roller through that too and transferred it onto the card. I then used a CI image and added a few blue buttons, hope it counts as the image is a statue, looks masculine though!!!!

5 comments:

crafty creations said...

Stunning works of art Sam - love em all

Anonymous said...

Oh, ages since I used my metal - now I'm inspired to fish it out and have another go.

These are very impressive.

xxxxx

Femmy said...

great!!! love them!

Andrea said...

Great pages Sam,i must try metal
xx

mommabear said...

Stunning pages Sam

Blog Archive