Sunday 28 December 2008

Lotstodo Week 41 Challenge - Leaves or Trees



This week is the last Lotstodo Challenge which has been set by Hilda with the theme of leaves or trees. As you can see I chose to stamp a tree onto an atc. I created the background using a roller, inks and a perfect pearls and arabic gum mix, applied using a mini mister spray bottle. I then used various 'woody' colours, greens and browns and inked up my tree. This is the same image but the light was very different when I took the individual photos!!!!

7 comments:

crafty creations said...

great atc's sam - love the background - Thanks for joining the Lotstodo Challenge this week

Ang C said...

beautiful ATCs

thankyou for joining in with the lots to do challenge this week

SueHart said...

I love the background technique. Looks fab!! x

Femmy said...

fabulous background!!
happy new year to you too!!!

ju said...

Lovely colours - nice!x

Anonymous said...

Great atmospheric backgrounds and the tree stands out well - it looks quite soulful.

xxxxx

mommabear said...

fantastic Sam

Blog Archive