Monday, 7 September 2026

Creatopia Workshops at The Mad Scrapper - Class 4

 


And the last class of the weekend. This was the kit.


And it was taught by Anna, showing the blended colours.


And how to apply the rice papers.


I chose to paint the inside of the lid, but there was an option to cover it with the rice papers.


I just decided to cover the lid.


We used 3d gel through a stencil on all 4 sides, I chose a brick.


Built up the composition on the lid. I wanted to cover all of the blue so mine went in the top right corner.


Janet building her composition in the middle of the box lid.


Everyone happy and busy with their boxes.


We were advised to paint the top in the darkest colour of the three paints we used on the sides of the box (purple, burnt siena, carmine.)

Then I forgot to take any further photos, but we did lots more to it to get it to the end. We added waxes and sparks.

Then at 7.30pm we were finished and set off home at 7.45pm.  Arrived home at 12.45am with 2 stops, so made pretty good time.

No comments:

Blog Archive