Thursday 20 August 2020

Paper Bag Boho Book


Using large brown paper bags, fabric, patterned papers, trims and things, I created this Boho journal.


The tags are a mixture from the #fabtag30days challenge and some I had previously made. 


I painted the pages first.


Then added the patterned papers.


And bits of trims and ribbons to compliment the colours.


I added fabrics to some of the pages.


Lace and crocheted doilies.



This is the back page and I didn't want anything that could get caught or rip on it. Then I found the perfect thing. Remember the masterboard I made for RRR, well I didn't do anything with it and it fitted perfectly.


I picked up these little plastic wallets last week on my trip to Hull and they have made perfect pockets.  They are much sturdier than the A4 plastic wallets and I didn't have to do any sewing either.


I also created some pouches in the tops of the pages to insert more tags.


This is the view from the top.


And this is the bottom, I added some trims and frills between the pages.

I'm toying with the idea of adding ribbons to the right hand sides of the pages too.


No comments:

Blog Archive