Tuesday 13 February 2018

Sleepy Bunnies


So yesterday I popped into Wilkos and picked up a wooden spoon and some (5 in a pack) wooden fence pegs. Brought them home and marked two inch increments on them both.


This is the official Sarafina zullitool which is the 'proper' tool but you can only get it from the US and with postage, custom and admin charges on top of the $22 for the tool, it works out a lot more than the £2.15 that I spent on my Wilko purchases.


 With the thin end of the tool, so the handle end of the wooden spoon (I need it sawing off at the scoop as it won't fit in my box), I made this little sleepy bunny.


Yesterday I also picked up a little Easter basket and some grass (ie raffia).


And with the wooden fence peg I made a much larger sleepy bunny.


Side by side, you can see the difference in size.


And on my felting platform which is approx A4 for approx size of each one. 

To make these bunnies follow the Sarafina sleepy bunny tutorial. She will also show you how to use the zullitool or an improvised version of it.

1 comment:

Sue said...

These are brilliant Sam, and well done on your improvisation xx

Blog Archive