Sunday 9 October 2016

Altered CD Swap


Over on Mini Marvels FB group there is an altered cd challenge for October. There is also the option of a swap. 


Chose some patterned backing paper and glued it to the cd.


Cut around the cd, this is the back.


And this is the front.


Next I edged the cd with black rik rac, added some French themed embossed die cuts and a black rose. 


I decided it needed a little something else, so added some white gems around the edge.


To hide the attached piece of rik rac for the hanger, I cut a circle of striped paper and glued it to the back of the cd.

PaperArtsy have a theme of die cuts this time around, so I'm entering my altered cd.

4 comments:

Hazel Agnew said...

Can't see the words as usual, but like what I can see! Xx 😀

chrissie said...

Fantastic Sam..I can never see the words either on my I-pad, I-pod or I -phone. Seems it Apple that is the problem as I can see things great on my lap top that isn't Apple..

Haven't altered a CD for years so maybe it's about time I did after seeing how good yours looks

Love Chrissie xx

Helen said...

I love this Sam; what a great altered CD.

Etsuko said...

Lovely altered CD hanger Sam!! xx

Blog Archive