Tuesday 28 June 2016

Over the Rainbow Swap


I joined a FB group to swap two atc's per month and the theme for July is somewhere over the rainbow. This is my take on the theme.


My thinking behind this one was yellow brick road. The background is a piece of canvas painted yellow, with a brick image stamped over it in black stazon. The ruby red shoes were cut out of a magazine.


And for this one I covered an atc sized piece of card with silver foil tape and ran it through an embossing folder. Added alcohol inks until I liked the colours, I used slate, black and wild plum. I found my tin man on the internet, printed him and cut him out.

I hope my swap partner likes them!!

4 comments:

chrissie said...

Clever ideas on both of these Sam.

Love Chrissie xx

Sid said...

Great interpretations Sam !

hazel said...

Wonderful ATCs Sam.
xxx Hazel.

craftytrog said...

Great take on the theme Sam! Love these! xxx

Blog Archive