Sunday 16 February 2014

LP Limited Edition Tags


For the base of the tags I used the cardfrom the PA chipboard shapes.


I gave them a few coats of snowflake then brayered on 3 of the new LB limited edition colours, tikka, seaweed and chartreuse.


Using the mini diamond stencil I put light gold (910.5) pan pastel on the left tag and diarylide yellow extra dark (250.1) on the right tag.


I stamped the new PA LP028 image directly onto each tag with black versafine ink, but they were way too dark.  I think I'd over inked them trying to get the detail, so I inked them in brown stazon, stamped them onto a separate piece of card, cut them out and stuck them over the top of the black images.


I added gems and used a red and yellow posca pen to add hi-lites. 


I used a white, orange and yellow posca pen for hi-lites on this one along with some gems. I die cut the heart from the LP030 stamp plate which I'd stamped in black stazon.

I am entering this bottom tag into ABAC using the middle line 2-recycled, 5-heart, 8-black

19 comments:

craftimamma said...

Fabby Dabby Dozy Sam! Love em both very much!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Hazel Agnew said...

Fantastic Sam. Can't stop looking, the detail and your additions are just brilliant. Talented girlie! X

Helen said...

two fabulous tags, love that you rescued them with the brown ink stamping, I think it works perfectly.

Amanda said...

Fab tags I've just had to order these stamps
Love
Amanda x

Deborah said...

These are so luscious, Sam, esp the second one. I am warming to the stamps (not that I didn't like them as such).

Sheri said...

Great tags. thanks for playing in ABAC chalenge

Jacqui Chimes said...

I love these Sam

Alison said...

These are beautiful Sam! xxx

Mrs Beez said...

Fantastic tags - loved reading how you did them. Fabulous, as always, to have your work shared over at Anything But A Card. Thanks for joining in.

Sandy said...

I love (and I really do mean LOVE) your tags and I want (and I really do mean WANT) those stamps. Still dreaming about your mini trunk!
sandy xx

Margaret said...

Your tags are gorgeous and I love how covering the darker ink added a layer of dimension! So glad you joined us again at Anything But a Card!

PS-Love looking at the pics of your furbaby too!!

Deborah Wainwright said...

beautiful Sam x

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

What wonderful tags Sam the Golden colours are lovely. Your oops with the ink turned to a triumph.
Thank you for joining in over at Anything But A Card this challenge.

chrissie said...

Stunning tags Sam with a wonderful choice of ink to do the stamping and great backgrounds to show off the stamps.

Always love how use highlights :)

Have a good day

Love Chrissie x

Carol Q said...

you always do wonderful things with the LP stamps Sam and these are wonderful!

Words and Pictures said...

Gorgeous detailing with all those tiny gems, and she looks really wonderful in those new edition colours - fabulous pair of tags, Sam!
Alison xx

Jenny Marples said...

These tags are superb Sam. Jenny x

Jennie Atkinson said...

Stunning tags Sam - I love the colours and your amazing use of the gems. Thanks for sharing them with us at ABAC this month for our tic tac toe challenge.

Anonymous said...

They are gorgeous. I love the colours & the white highlights are so effective.
PS I'm completely in love with the new photo of Fraz on your sidebar - oh for a cuddle!!

Blog Archive