Thursday 1 September 2011

Mini Wooden House


I painted the wood with a coat of white gesso, then proceeded to add various colours of acrylic dabbers, mushroom, hazelnut, black, silver, copper.  Once I was happy with the way it looked I cut some papers from TH retro stack and stuck them into the little compartments.  I added all the little game pieces, mini bulb, mini bottles, bulb safety pins, washers, buttons, charms, chain and gems.  I used walnut stain distress ink to colour the saying, bent the opposite corners back to make it look more distressed.



If you fancy a go yourself, I've got the houses for sale at £2, but I'm having to charge £1 postage as they are £1.72 to post.  I also have some of the embellishments available for £1 a bag too.  Use the email button on the side bar to contact me if you are interested in anything.

4 comments:

Zoechaos said...

WOW this looks great XOXO Zoe

cockney blonde said...

Love your house. Loadsa inspiration there. I have one ready to do and doing a workshop on one next month, x

hazel said...

This is fabulous Sam, such a lot to look at, I love it.
xxx Hazel.

Chris said...

Sam, this is fabulous. So much to see I have to keep having another look.

Blog Archive