Sunday 1 November 2009

Brave People Make Brave Things

Hilda came across this whilst blog hopping and I decided to put my name down on her list so now I have to invite 5 people to do the same on mine

So, here goes:

The first five (5) people to respond to this post will get something made by me.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. Whatcha get is whatcha get.

2. What I create will be just for you, with love.

3. It’ll be done this year (2009).

4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying. Heck, I might bake something for you and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!

5. I reserve the right to do something strange.

6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your blog post.

7. Send your mailing address - after I contact you

Anyone fancy it??? If you do, leave me a comment and if you're one of the first 5, it will happen xxxx

1 comment:

Lucy Edmondson said...

Love the cards you have made, Sam. Re: your challenge, if you decide to make the person a cake, don't send it during the post strike!

Lucy x

Blog Archive