Sunday 8 June 2008

Mounted Inchies



I pinched this idea of my mate Hilda, although she's ok with is as she sent me the canvas to mount the inchies on!!!!! I coated it in Jo Sonja's pale green paint, when dry, sponged on acrylic pale green and gouache green paints. After the whole piece had dried I used black stazon on and added some flourishes to the edges.

I did an any theme inchies swap with Hilda, a number swap on Zuzu's forum and a blog challenge on Small World of Inchies

This can also be included in the Arty Girlz challenge for this week, which was to use paint

10 comments:

crafty creations said...

It looks brilliant Sam and sets them off very nicely

Ang C said...

great canvas

Mags said...

Fantastic canvas Sam, love the colours of all the inchies.

I can't get the hang of working on canvas, all my attempts look awfull!

Anonymous said...

I love what you've done with that canvas, very effective and those inchies look great displayed like that. They have more impact when seen together.

xxxxxxx

Andrea said...

WOW Sam i love this,looks great and what a brill way of displaying all those wonderful little pieces.
xxxx

Femmy said...

love it!! great idea!!!

Crissi Harvey said...

looks really good sam

thanks for sharing and joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Julie Allain said...

Great idea Love it!!

I also love your dog awwwww I want one lol

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz xx

The Dolphin Inn said...

These are gorgeous, love the way they are all displayed on the canvas, fabulous work honey XXX

kathleen said...

Beautiful artwork.

Blog Archive