Sunday 25 January 2009

ATC



Having stamped my new stamp onto a piece of card I decided to alter it into an ATC. I mounted it onto thicker card and used my RIA to round off the corners. This is the first time I've used my RIA and that's when I found out that the backing card was not quite square!!!! I then went round the edge with a black marker pen.

I was also having a play with my cuttlebug and an empty coke can. I cut the top and bottom off the can and then across the middle so I had a strip. Cleaned it up and then used it with a die cut in my cuttlebug. So the arrow on the right and the flower bottom left, are recycled bits of coke can!!! Embellished with a gem.

11 comments:

crafty creations said...

Fantastic Sam!!!! Love the way you've used the recycled can

Beccy said...

I love the stamp and the coke can idea is great.

Ang C said...

love the finished product and the coke can embellishments are fab

Chris said...

Love your new stamp, Sam.

What a great idea to use a coke can. :-)

Anonymous said...

I just love your new stamp and your latest works of art - they really are inspiring.

I am tempted to get a round it all - I like the effect it makes you your work.

Anonymous said...

Great CUTTLING! Excellent result.

xxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Brilliant Sam, love that stamp! Will have to start saving coke cans now! My craft room's starting to look like a junk shop! Lol! xx

Andrea said...

Ooohhh i love this,it's gorgeous
xx

Femmy said...

fantastic sam!! love the stamp!!

Mags said...

This is fantastic Sam, love the use of a coke can too!

mommabear said...

It is fantastic Sam im so envious of that stamp I like the additions you put on

Blog Archive