Friday 18 January 2013

Washed Out Script Tag


Played along with another of the PaperArtsy techniques Helen is showcasing which you can find here.  I used orange (A04), red (A05) and yellow (A02) Artbars.  I also did the scraping thing on the  image at the top, bottom and the hat.


This is a close up of the script stamping over the image.  I was going to go back in with a black pen and touch up the main image, but I quite like how it came out, so have decided to leave it be.

As you are quickly finding out, my LP stamp sets are limited!!

13 comments:

Paula Whittaker said...

looks fab Sam

artwolf2009 said...

looks really cool

Alison said...

This looks fantastic Sam!!! xxx

Helen said...

ok, let's see if I can comment this time!! Love this, Sam, the colour is fabulous. You have more LP stamps that I do... must put that right soon!

downrightcrafty said...

so warming to look at after my shopping trip in the blizzard, love the bunting stamping
Hugs Kate xx

Marianne said...

You have more LP stamps than me LOL and I love your tag. Great colours in teh background and love the script.
Hugs,
Marianne

Deborah said...

You are so quick off the mark trying these techniques, Sam. I am impressed!

Burnice said...

Oh that's nice. Like the colour!
Burnice x

Jenny Marples said...

Loving the weathered look of this Sam. Hugs, Jenny x

chrissie said...

Well done for trying yet another technique Sam--love the way the tag turned out.

Have a great weekend

Best wishes Chrissie xx

hazel said...

Another fabulous tag Sam, love the technique.
xxx Hazel.

Gillian .... said...

Looks great Sam, you're on a roll this week:) xx

Sue said...

Love this Sam with the text in the background. You have more stamps than me too :-) x

Blog Archive