Thursday 24 January 2013

PaperArtsy Tags



After I'd blogged my PaperArtsy tags here Leandra left me a comment and a challenge to do one using a snowflake background. She also listed loads more info about the paints and why they did what they did.  So here is my kraft tag with a base of snowflake fresco paint.  I used all the same colours and techniques as in the original post which you can find here.


Having read my mini master class in the comments Leandra kindly took the time to leave, then intrigued by what Helen did with her make, I did a black tag too.  Again using exactly the same colours and techniques.


These are the two images side by side.  Left is the black tag and right is the kraft tag painted with snowflake fresco paint.

Just in case you'd not realised, all the images are from my new stamp plate LP #10 which I won in last weeks draw.  Hence the reason I tied the keys on as they are from this plate too!!

So come on, what you all waiting for, get crafting and link up here.

11 comments:

Helen said...

Gorgeous Sam!! This paint is just so versatile!!

PaperArtsy said...

You need to teach Helen how to make Teddy bear honey brown!! Lol.

You have mastered the art of PaoerArtsy stamping
1. Create a background
2. Stamp in black on top
3.embellish with bits and bob

Why do people think its hard. It's fun, achievable and FUN! You can do this with scrapbook papers, inks but OMG how much more fun is it with paint where u can make up your own colours.

Thanks for your enthusiasm Sam.! It's great to see you enjoying the paint and stamps so much.

Anonymous said...

Wow, they are gorgeous tags. Love the colours & all the detailing.

Julia S-W said...

Lucky you Sam!! Not sure which I envy most: the mini masterclass or the draw prize!! These tags are gorgous and as I'm a big LP fan, they are right up my street.
Juliaxx

Marianne said...

Yes...Bingo!! What a couple of nice tags you have produced again. Great these stamps and I love the colour!!
Hugs,
Marianne

Deborah said...

Love what you're doing with the PaperArtsy/Lynne Perrella inspiration.

Trish said...

Gorgeous tags again Sam! Your new stamps look really fab too :)

Words and Pictures said...

Delicious, Sam - just wonderful use of the colours and stamps, and the white doodling is fabulous!
Alison x

chrissie said...

Well done on winning the draw Sam

Love these tags such great colours and the ties looks terrific

Best wishes Chrissie xx

Gillian .... said...

The colours to these tags look fab, love the design of them too. Thanks for joining in the PaperArtsy fun! x

Sue said...

Beautiful tags Sam, and lucky you having your very own masterclass xx

Blog Archive