Tuesday 22 January 2013

Inspiration for the New Year


Over at Stampotique this week they are asking for us to use our New Year's resolutions as inspiration.  I don't actually make them as I never stick to them, but LAST year I wanted to try and meet up with as many on-line crafty friends as I could, but due to my accident which took me out for 6 months, this limited my chances.  However, I did manage to catch up with Sue, Neet, EmmaTracie and Clare.   I did manage a few craft shows and 2 workshops at AftH too.

This year I am hoping to go to Ally Pally in April so should meet a few people there!!  Watch this space!!


9 comments:

Helen said...

And I hope I am one of the skulls there you get to meet!! Great interpretation, Sam... let's make it happen!

Sam & Poppy said...

Brilliant New Year Resolution Sam!
Thanks so much for joining in with us again at Stampotique. xxx

Marianne said...

Lovely!! Hope you can meet a lot of your online friends and I love the way you have visionised it.
HUgs,
Marianne

Jane Wetzel said...

Love your goal in 2013 as it is a wish of mine :) Glad u joined us at Stampotique!

chrissie said...

Hope you manage to keep the resolution Sam--lovely piece of art to remind you

Best wishes Chrissie xx

Basement Stamper said...

Hope you are able to get out and meet your online friends, it's so much fun to do that!

Great journal page, love that image. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge this week.

hazel said...

Wonderful work Sam. It'll be great to meet you at Ally Pally.
xxx Hazel.

Sue said...

Great piece Sam and a really nice resolution. It was great to meet you at Doncaster, and hope to get together again this year xx

Reflective Art Studio said...

Love this.
xx
Sarinda

Blog Archive