The next thing to do was to put a backing on the tags using another piece of farbric.
And the same on the small tags.
Next was to sandwich the tag between the fabrics with the sewing machine - easier said than done, as you can see I went wonky and too wide down the right, but hey ho!
Having sewn around all the little ones first, I did get a bit better by the time I got to the big ones!
The next step was to add the couching to the edges. I have done this before, but looking back it was about 7 years ago!!
Once they were done I cut them out. I'm sure I could have got closer to the couching but I left a bit of a gap as I didn't want to cut into it by mistake and have it fall off!!
As you can see, I left some of the fabric pieces hanging over.
And here they are with their images on all blinged up (well not too much!).
And here are the little tags to go with them.
And finally all of them together.
I haven't quite decided how I am going to display them yet.