Friday 7 April 2017

Holiday Scrapbook Pages


So I have finally finished all my scrapbook pages of our holiday photos. Don't worry, I won't bore you with them all. I've just selected a few to share with you, this is the front page.


Those of you who know me know by now that I don't do anything fancy as to me it's the photos that should be the centre piece.


Simple matting and layering.



Martin went on a snowcat ride and he got to sit in the front of the cab.


Plain card stamped with snowflakes in decoart chalky white paint (everlasting).



All in all I ended up with 27 pages and now need to buy some more page protectors as there is only enough for 20 in the book I have!

4 comments:

Helen said...

I love your simple approach to scrapbooking - totally with your there... the photos are amazing.

chrissie said...

Terrific pages Sam with so much to enjoy on them

Love Chrissie xx

Kirsten said...

Terrific pages, glad you such a great time.

craftimamma said...

Wonderful memories of your holiday Sam. Wish I had the patience to do some of ours instead of sticking them in a box in the loft for the ones before the digital age.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Blog Archive