Friday 8 February 2013

Texture, Texture, Texture


Over at Out of a Hat Creations this week they are asking to see 3 types of textures in our creations.  I ran the tag through an M-bossibilities circles folder and coloured with purple pan pastels.  I die cut the umbrella man from chipboard and painted him black. For the final texture I cut a piece of honeycomb paper to create the canopy of the umbrella.  I stamped the words, cut them out and coloured them with a blue pan pastel.

So, just to clarify, my three textures are:
  • embossed background
  • chipboard
  • honeycomb paper


7 comments:

Marianne said...

Beautiful background and lovely umbrella.
Great tag!!
xxx Marianne

chrissie said...

Terrific use of textures Sam and I always love the way you make the umbrellas different from just the normal shape.

Great to have you join us at the Hatters fir the challenge

Love Chrissie xx

Janet said...

Great texture tag Sam, love how you have done the umbrella.
Thanks for sharing with us at Out of a Hat
Janet x

downrightcrafty said...

love the purple and it always amazes me when you do this brolly like that, so creative
Hugs Kate xx

Sandra's Spot said...

Fab texture tag Sam I love the colour and how you have done the umbrella man and his brolly. Cool. Thanks for joining us at Out of a Hat. Hugs Sandra X

hazel said...

Great tag and textures.
xxx Hazel.

Anonymous said...

This is great! I love the way the image looks against the purple background.

Blog Archive