Tuesday 19 February 2013

Another Bright Day


This time I used the distress PAINTS, but I couldn't get the same type of watermarks as I did with the inks.  You can just see some bottom left corner.  I'm wondering if by the time I'd got down there the paints had dried!!  I took a different approach with the white ink spray this time too, I flicked it on before I stamped!!


I used the same PaperArtsy flower image as I did the previous post as it's the only one I have!!  This time I squiggled over the stems with white pen too.  I used the text from the Urban Snapshots Arched Apertures #2 plate.

To find out how to create these wonderful tags check out the PaperArtsy blog and their fab guest designer, Linda Cain.

14 comments:

Helen said...

It looks so good with distress paints too. Think you need some more Paperartsy stamps...!!

Kezzy said...

Wow stunning tag, I love the colours, I have to admit I haven't bought any of those paints yet as I always fall back on the fresco paints so want to collect them first but these colours could change my mind lol. Happy Crafting :-) Kezzy xxx

Paula Whittaker said...

loving the background mix of colours and the finished tag.

Marianne said...

Beautiful!! Lovely bright colours and they give me a sping-feeling. Love the doodling around the flowers!!
Hugs,
Marianne

Deborah said...

The distress paint background looks lovely - and I like the flicked white too.

Words and Pictures said...

Love the flicked white, it's a great effect!
Alison x

downrightcrafty said...

love the striking white fabulous look with these wonderful array of colours love it
Hugs Kate x

Jenny Marples said...

Actually Sam I love that the dots at the bottom are faded as it works brilliantly with the design. Hugs, Jenny x

Jenny Marples said...

I love that the dots at the bottom have faded. It works brilliantly with your design. Hugs, Jenny x

Jenny Marples said...

I love that the dots at the bottom have faded. It works brilliantly with your design. Hugs, Jenny x

chrissie said...

Terrific tag Sam.

Love Chrissie xx

Trish said...

Another great tag! Interesting using the distress paints. Such a different effect!

Gillian .... said...

Everything looks awesome Sam especially liking all the "white" detail. Thanks as always for supporting the GD challenges. x

Alison said...

Gorgeous colours, great tag Sam! xxx

Blog Archive