This time I used the distress PAINTS, but I couldn't get the same type of watermarks as I did with the inks. You can just see some bottom left corner. I'm wondering if by the time I'd got down there the paints had dried!! I took a different approach with the white ink spray this time too, I flicked it on before I stamped!!
I used the same PaperArtsy flower image as I did the previous post as it's the only one I have!! This time I squiggled over the stems with white pen too. I used the text from the Urban Snapshots Arched Apertures #2 plate.
To find out how to create these wonderful tags check out the PaperArtsy blog and their fab guest designer, Linda Cain.