Wednesday 20 February 2013

For A While


No more craftiness for me for a while.  No, I haven't disappeared off the face of the earth, shall just be AWOL for approximately 3 weeks as we're going on holiday.  Those of you who know me will remember I missed out last year due to my accident, so I've really been looking forward to going this year.

Not sure how I'll get on until I get there, but I'm going to give it a good go, and oh yeah of course, I shall be shopping too!!!

So if I get chance, the only thing you'll see from me for a while are sunny, snowy photos or any new stash I've managed to find in the big craft superstores!!!

So I will apologise in advance as I know I will not get around to commenting on your blogs.  I will have a sneaky peak as and when I can, so just because I've not left a comment, don't think I've not been.

So for my last piece for a while, I am entering my AWOL postcard into this weeks Stampotique challenge which has the theme of 'use text'.

Have fun you all and happy crafting xxxx

9 comments:

Chris said...

Have a fabulous time, Sam and be careful!

Chris xx

Helen said...

Safe journey!! Safe skiing... see you soon.

Carol Q said...

Have a fab time Sam. Love your Awol Theme

Marianne said...

Have a wonderful time Sam and I see you again over three weeks!!! Take good care of yourself, Martin and Fraz!!

Deborah said...

Have a great time, Sam!Deb x

Jenny Marples said...

Hope you have a wonderful holiday Sam and get to enjoy it fully. Huge hugs to you, Jenny x

fairy thoughts said...

I love the fact that you made a card to say you will be away..... have a brilliant time. Oh you are allowede to craft on holiday you know... you just cannot make as much mess
janet #32

chrissie said...

Well deserved holiday Sam--hope you enjoy all of it--we will miss you

Love Chrissie xx

Neet said...

Have a fab holiday and shop.
Hugs, Neet xx

Blog Archive