Wednesday, 20 February 2013

For A While


No more craftiness for me for a while.  No, I haven't disappeared off the face of the earth, shall just be AWOL for approximately 3 weeks as we're going on holiday.  Those of you who know me will remember I missed out last year due to my accident, so I've really been looking forward to going this year.

Not sure how I'll get on until I get there, but I'm going to give it a good go, and oh yeah of course, I shall be shopping too!!!

So if I get chance, the only thing you'll see from me for a while are sunny, snowy photos or any new stash I've managed to find in the big craft superstores!!!

So I will apologise in advance as I know I will not get around to commenting on your blogs.  I will have a sneaky peak as and when I can, so just because I've not left a comment, don't think I've not been.

So for my last piece for a while, I am entering my AWOL postcard into this weeks Stampotique challenge which has the theme of 'use text'.

Have fun you all and happy crafting xxxx

9 comments:

Chris said...

Have a fabulous time, Sam and be careful!

Chris xx

Helen said...

Safe journey!! Safe skiing... see you soon.

Carol Q said...

Have a fab time Sam. Love your Awol Theme

Marianne said...

Have a wonderful time Sam and I see you again over three weeks!!! Take good care of yourself, Martin and Fraz!!

Deborah said...

Have a great time, Sam!Deb x

Buttons said...

Hope you have a wonderful holiday Sam and get to enjoy it fully. Huge hugs to you, Jenny x

fairy thoughts said...

I love the fact that you made a card to say you will be away..... have a brilliant time. Oh you are allowede to craft on holiday you know... you just cannot make as much mess
janet #32

chrissies said...

Well deserved holiday Sam--hope you enjoy all of it--we will miss you

Love Chrissie xx

Neet said...

Have a fab holiday and shop.
Hugs, Neet xx

ME

My Photo
Hi I'm Sam, 43, birthday in October - Any piece of art gratefully rec'd - Thanks. OH, Martin, been together 23 years and still no plans to get married!!! We love spending time with our pupster, especially when the weather is dry and we get to take him to the woods. I love any sort of crafting and would say that I am adventurous with new materials. We love going skiing in any winter resort, but mainly the States or Canada, they have better snow!! We lost our first beardie, Max, August 2006 at a ripe old age of 14 and 1/4. Since then Frazzie has come along, he is now 6 years and 7 months old and is still a little Bugger, Bugger!!! Unfortunately in December 2008 we lost Alfie at 14 months old after only having a short time of 7 weeks loving and caring for him. He found a good buddie in Fraz and loved him to bits.

Blog Archive