Sunday 12 August 2018

Soft Toy Dog


Remember my car boot finds from last weekend? Well here is the soft toy.


I cling filmed the ears and the tail and 'painted' on the ivory Powertex.


I just did the back, body and legs and then set it outside to dry.


Next I did the face and the paws. I actually rubbed the Powertex into the paws and the muzzle as opposed to painted it on. I styled the muzzle on how I wanted it to dry and also made sure the fur on the feet was flattened so he would stand up on his own once he'd dried out.


Once he'd dried, I took the cling film off and powertex'd his tail, ears and nose. I used the transparent on his already black nose. I styled the ears and used cling film to keep his tail straight whilst it dried. 


Left him on the grass outside to dry.


And here he is playing in the garden.


I love how he looks like he's running towards me!

No comments:

Blog Archive